28.3.09

Boys with Tight Pants

Posted in , , , by mariagivesyouwiiings | Edit
I have a confession to make. It's hard to say, but I feel like I have to do it, because I know I am not the only girl that feels this way. Boys with tight pants bother me... because sometimes they look better than me.

The real problem with this is, they are obviously trying to look good. And if they were a girl, they totally would. There are guys that would hit that, and not just gay ones. I mean, do they look at themselves in the mirror wondering if their pants make their butts look big? Do they hide their junk away, hoping they will be mistaken for the opposite gender? Are they trying to steal my boyfriend?! These are serious questions every female has asked in their lifetime. It's almost as if these skinny boys are making fun of us ladies with hips and thighs and saying "in your FACE!"

But the real question is: where do these boys end up? Thankfully I have yet to see a middle-aged man sporting skinny jeans.

Having put the disturbing image of your father's Hot Topic phase in your mind, I'd like to take us to the root of this problem: the Jonas Brothers. I feel as though the advent of gender-appropriate fashion came hand in hand with the Jonas Brothers. The only thing tighter on their pre-pubescent bodies are their promise rings (though we'll save that commentary for Matt and Trey).

Before Pete Wentz and family Jonas came into the picture, females were the only ones socially allowed to rock their tushes. Let's blame this one on MTV and call it a day.

0 Comments


Leave a Comment