29.3.09

Wow, Are You a Model?

Posted in , , by Margo | Edit
Oh wait, no, you're that idiot outside wearing a slutty dress and heels in the snow.

Why is it that girls (and college girls, I am looking at you) feel the need to dress up in their sluttiest outfits when it is either raining, snowing or minus 11 degrees out? I don't think anybody sees that and thinks, "Wow, only a model would be that dedicated to looking pretty." No, there are only two reactions to that:

Girl reaction - "What a skank bitch; I hope she slips in a puddle in those five-inch skyscrapers and dies."

Boy reaction - "Hmm, I think I have a twenty somewhere..."

And at the end of the night, trust me, you do not look hot when you're walking home barefoot because your FMPs hurt so badly.

2 Comments


  1. mariagivesyouwiiings says:

    I don't even know where to begin. I thought it was bad at W&M but McGill is so much worse. It is an arctic tundra and girls are in miniskirts and look more impractical than most Vogue spreads.

    Are you a model? No. You're the Idiot that got dressed up to GO TO CLASS.

    March 29, 2009 at 11:07 AM

  2. Anonymous

    LOL marmar.

    Ya, I'd pick sweats over miniskirts any day.
    Comfort's always better. XD

    March 29, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Leave a Comment